Material and Recycling
Choosing the right material is crucial to the success of your packaging solutions, their ecological foot-print and their recyclability. That's why we offer a wide range of paper and cardboard qualities, ranging from premium virgin fibres to 100% recycled fibres. All our wood-based raw materials come from sustainable forestry and are over 90% FSC® or PEFC certified.
To provide you with the best possible solution, our packaging designers are supported by a material configurator, which considers ecological, economic and physical aspects before selecting the best material.
The material benefits of working with STI Group
- Full range of material qualities
- Sustainable sourcing (FSC® or PEFC)
- Development partnerships for alternative materials (from grass to silphie fibre)
- Development partnerships for barrier varnish (replacing plastic linings)
- The right flute profile for any application (single or double B, C, D, E, F & G flutes)
- Inline production and sheet-to-sheet lamination expertise (depending on print and materials)
- Material analyses and testing (in our own laboratory)