Choosing the right printing method can depend on many factors: from material choice, graphic design, production quantity and application area to quality and legal requirements.
That's why we offer so many printing and finishing options. From offset and flexo to digital, we have the right solution to meet your particular needs.
Our experienced print team is with you every step of the way, from initial consultation to ideation, implementation and delivery of your print project. Our state-of-the-art printing technologies and premium materials combine to create unique, high quality results.
At STI Group, we place great importance on sustainability and climate protection. That's why we use environmentally friendly materials and employ resource-efficient production methods.
Contact us today to find out more about our print and finishing options and how these can help showcase your brand to best effect.
- High-quality offset: up to 7 colors and 2 varnishes in a single pass
- Premium flexo: inline and offline, up to 5 colors and 2 varnishes, roll-to-roll printing possible
- High-quality digital: for smaller print runs and market tests
- Choice of sheet size: half 3b up to 7b format
- Unrivalled flexibility, quality & reliability: 18 print machines and over 100 printing units across Group
- Proof of concept: different print surfaces and finishes can be simulated during design phase
- Expert consultation: for print data preparation and image optimisation
- 100% quality assured: process standards and computer-assisted error control in printing machines
- Embossing: high, flat or braille
- Foil: hot foil embossing, cold foil transfer printing
- Varnishes: matt, gloss, soft-touch, scented, special effect and barrier coatings
- Viewing windows: possible around edges, passcontrolled system
- Adhesive labels/leaflets: inline application possible
- Complex gluing: combined gluing of multi-part packaging
- Frames, reinforcement bands and handles: Inline application possible
- Coding/serialisation: from QR codes to randomised competition numbers
- Security features: including holograms, VOID labels, hidden images, NFC and RFID tags
- Adhesive tapes/tear strips: flexibility to apply at different stages of production