The STI brand is synonymous with quality. Our quality assurance measures cover every single stage of our production process and we hold DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certification.
STI Group has an Integrated Management System (IMS) that ensures every aspect of our business complies with quality, occupational health and safety, hygiene and environmental requirements. Our IMS forms the basis of our corporate governance.
At present, there is no standard that helps an organisation establish an IMS. We used the similarities between all the individual management systems (quality, hygiene, etc.) to integrate them into one process-oriented system that makes us leaner and more efficient. The IMS also helps us to drive improvements across several areas at the same time.
In doing this, STI Group has created:
- a comprehensive management system (IMS) led by company management
- a consistently high quality standard within STI Group
- synergy across all our processes
The STI Group IMS is structured on the following international standards:
- Quality: Matrix certification DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
- Hygiene: Production facilities follow DIN EN 15593: 2008
- Environment: Production facilities follow DIN ISO 14001:2015 and FSC®
- Occupational Health and Safety: Production facilities follow OHSAS 18001
- Safety Management: STI Group Standard