STI Pro Grafik manages all our prepress: from data processing, corrections and retouching to creating camera-ready artwork for offset, flexographic and digital printing. The 30-strong team also manages and archives print material, and creates proofs and 3D PDFs.
Since 1984 STI Group worked to Process Standard Offset (PSO), which is effectively the modern philosophy of print production. STI Pro Grafik also works to PSO guidelines for data exchange, plus FFI (the German Folding Box association) technical guidelines, as well as our in-house standards. These ensure colour accuracy with any digital medium and encourage optimal use of resources.
Our proofing system is adapted to different print processes. From sophisticated print motifs to specific brand colours, all can be faithfully reproduced using any process. We work to ensure reproducibility and consistent quality for initial and follow-up orders.
Equipped with two of the latest Computer-to-Plate large format platesetters (7b format), STI Pro Grafik also has a laser engraving unit for making flexographic printing plates (stereo cliches).
Our prepress services at a glance:
- Producing graphic designs
- Printing scale colour proofs based on colour management specifications to simulate offset print results
- Digitally printing samples or 3D PDFs for customer approval
- Creating camera-ready artwork for offset, flexographic and digital printing
- Handling the entire workflow for processing digital datasets
- Checking incoming print data and, where needed, adapting to the PSO or relevant flexographic specification
- Imposition for multi-use packaging
- Central provision of work data
- Archiving all customer and print data in a comprehensive database
- Workflow and colour management
- Creating print profiles for digital printing
- EAN / barcode verification
- 2D barcode verification and creation