STI Group excels in HUNGAROPACK and WorldStar packaging awards
STI Group packaging has once again received multiple industry awards at the HUNGAROPACK Packaging Competition Awards ceremony. Now in its 32nd year, the prestigious event marked the close of the Hungarian Association of Packaging and Materials Handling conference in Budapest on 3 November 2015.
Five of STI Group’s distinctive packaging solutions won industry acknowledgement for features such as intelligent design, aesthetics and performance:
- Protective anti-counterfeiting solutions for pharmaceuticals - HUNGAROPACK 2015 Award
- Fing’rs SensatioNail nail varnish range – Hungarian Graphic Design special award
- Terra Pannonia premium meats – Transpack Magazine special award
- Aqua Derma skincare – certificate of recognition
- Terra Naturi natural cosmetics – certificate of recognition
The awards and certificates were accepted on behalf of STI Petőfi Nyomda Kft by sales director György Kolozsvári and marketing and communication coordinator Marianna Csordás.
Conference participants also learned that in 2015, STI Group designed and produced no less than four of the 11 winning entries in the Hungarian WorldStar Awards. The WorldStar Awards presentation ceremony will take place in Budapest on 26 May 2016, as part of the World Packaging Organisation conference.
György Kolozsvári (sales director of STI Petőfi Nyomda) handed over the special prize of Magyar Grafika from Viktória Faludi. Source: Hungarian Association of Packaging and Materials Handling