Entry-level merchandise unit
Want a modular, stable and cost effective display to boost sales of diverse products? Need it delivered quickly, at entry-level prices? Meet Boomer, the new generation of corrugate displays.
‘Three parts, six rivets – and you are all set!’ says Michael Depoqui, Head of the Insight Centre, Alsfeld, describing the simplicity of the new concept. ‘The units are so quick and easy to assemble, yet have endless possibilities for product display.’
There are two variants, each based upon a stable core structure. One style comprises trays with corrugate clasps or recyclable brackets, while the other is made of stackable chutes.
Boomer is versatile. Topping the single-colour flexo-printed corrugate body is a litho-printed header, changeable for different promotional campaigns. You can also add a customisable panel to the display body.
This entry-level display is made possible through optimised design and production. ‘Customers don’t just save on print plate costs; the basic variants even reduce tooling costs’, explains Depoqui. That’s not the only advantage of this value engineering; as well being cost-effective, the displays can also be produced and delivered quickly.
- Modular, cost-effective, stable and delivered quickly
- Flexible product presentation using trays, chutes or euro hooks
- Fits a ¼ Chep or wooden pallet
- Short offer and delivery leadtimes
- Quick and easy to assemble with only six rivets
- Logistic cost savings: all parts are delivered flat-packed and without glueing
- Fully recyclable
- Budget display
- Flexible presentation
- Tray & hook options
- Variable base panel
- Instore size: 600 x 400 x 1350mm (excl. header & pallet)
- Transit size: 600 x 400 x 1500mm
- Capacity: per shelf: 8 kg using cardboard strips, 15 kg using eco-batten supports, max 60 kg total
- Features: Optional base panel (2 heights); header (600 x 400 mm)