Quality Management and Quality Assurance
Well considered, well applied!
The STI brand name is known for high quality products and manufacturing. This reputation has been achieved through quality assurance measures along all stages of the group's process chain. DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 certification is a visible emblem of the group's efforts in this area. As a BAM-approved company (Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing), STI Group is authorised to manufacture packaging for dangerous goods.
One source for development and testing
Our goal is to bring together the hard-earned insights from our development, production, design and logistics units to achieve an optimum cost/benefit balance.
Benefits of integrated processes:
- Optimisation of packaging material costs
- Improvement in product quality
- Improved image through reduced damages / avoidance of recall actions
- Reduced development costs
- Adherence to defined specifications or legal requirements
- Reduction of transport damages and thus higher degree of service
- Optimisation of logistics costs through tailored packaging solutions
- Optimisation of handling and packaging material costs