As independent family business we offer our customers bespoke solutions for a successful brand presentation at the POS aiming to ensure and increase the sale of their products. We are leading amongst the “best-in-class” and differentiate ourselves by performance, creativity, and sustainable innovation.
Over 130 years of experience coupled with cutting-edge production technology makes the STI Group a reliable partner for its customers. Transparent, standardised development and production processes ensure high product quality.
The managers of all technical divisions are obligated to commit to performance goals that include current QM, environmental conservation and workplace safety measures for their areas of responsibility. Those managers then bear responsibility for seeing that the measures are in fact implemented by employees.
The STI Group is conscious of its role as a leader and its responsibility for not just implementing its corporate goals and guidelines, but for doing so with passion and enthusiasm. These efforts are supported by an effective management system established on the basis of international standards.
The following corporate policies have thus been established for all locations:
- We seek to use innovation and a clear determination of the customer's needs to achieve the required quality, affordably.
- In offering our customers the full programme of services available from the STI Group, we are guaranteeing the quality and timeliness that they expect and deserve from our products and services.
- We have committed ourselves to observing all legal requirements and ensuring our customers that we will meet their requirements as well.
- We aspire to use state-of-the-art production processes and equipment to achieve a level of final quality that satisfies the customer's expectations.
- We create clear organisational definitions to establish unambiguously who holds the specific process responsibilities and who must fulfil the various quality and environmental protection tasks when and in what form.
- Self-review is a core element in our operational departments.
- We are conscious of our responsibility for the safeguarding of natural resources. The effect of our measures on the environment are monitored and assessed. We use those findings to fine tune our systems and devise additional protection for the environment.
- We predominantly manufacture products produced from sustainable and recycled raw materials. Paper and card waste generated during production is completely channelled back into the recycling circuit.
- Environmental concerns are a factor considered during the evaluation of investments and purchases.
- We have instituted suitable fire prevention measures and safety precautions measures to avoid accident-related emissions.
- We strive to meet our customers' ever-stricter hygiene requirements through suitable action steps and hygienic standards.
- We endeavour to create a quick and secure flow of information, both internally and externally, through new communications media.
- We use appropriate information and training events to raise the quality / environment consciousness of our employees and reinforce their commitment to high quality, cost-conscious work and conduct.
- We aspire to a cooperation based on partnership with our suppliers and customers.
- Constant improvement of our overall performance is the unquenchable motivation behind our work and actions.