Hands-on promotional tools – that's the idea behind On-pack Promotions.
This form of promotional tool is one of the hot trends currently being explored by various industries, and one that is always well received by retailers.
There's always a reason for On-pack Promotions:
- as a purchase incentive for first-time buyers (i.e. trendy drink with matching glass)
- as a sweepstake (i.e. on a neck hanger)
- as value added through information (i.e. recipe booklet)
- as a event-driven special edition (i.e. company anniversary, Olympics)
- as a collector's items (i.e. model cars)
- as value packaging (i.e. buy 2 get 1 free)
- as an incentive to test supplemental products (i.e. cream with cosmetic sample)
- as co-promotions for two brands (i.e. liqueur and pralines)
- as an advertising medium (i.e. badge holder)
- to reach out to new target markets (i.e. code for ringtones)