STI CAD Laser Form GmbH - Diemaking and Tooling
CAD Laser Form represents a reliable and integrated source of die cutting and strip steel tools for the group's production plants.
The databases compiled during production development serve as the starting point for the manufacture of die tools and the creation of schematic plans. This ensures a consistency of the data – from product development to pre-press and on to punching. It also allows for a significant cut in lead times for new assignments.
The diemaking shop works both for STI Group plants and external customers from various sectors, including the plastics, foam and wood industries and job printers.
STI CAD Laser Form is a member of the European Diemakers' Association (ESU), a union of European diemakers with over 170 corporate members.
Overview of STI CAD Laser Form's Portfolio of Services:
- Production of die tools – from laser cutting of die tool components based on engineering specs to rubberising of tools
- Production of strip steel forms – from sheets or Strip Clip ®
- Milling of Pertnix matrices (Rillma)
- Cutting of plastics/foams and rubber contours
- Repair and modification work on tools based on modification specs
STI CAD Laser Form's pool of machine tools reflects its prowess in die making and tool mould construction: High-tech laser cutting equipment for wood, metal and plastic are used to shape the tool contours. Perforations, grooves and groove cut lines and punching and stripping lines are produced using several line processing machines. Offset presses for different formats are available for counterboard printing.