- STI Petőfi Nyomda named 2015 Green Printer of the Year
- Display design increase sales for Capri Sonne
- Modular Display concept combines Efficiency and Elegance
- Supermarket Treasure Hunt
- S. Pellegrino: Raise your glass in style
- Butterfly Base: a stable display base with a lighter impact on budgets, time and resources. Cuts down on material use by 15%.
STI Group is the leading European display manufacturer and is amongst Europe’s top companies in the packaging sector.
STI Group’s major customers include include leading retail groups and agencies, and 15 of the top 20 international brands.
STI Group is currently owned by the fourth generation of the Stabernack family. Founded by Gustav Emil Stabernack as a small book binding operation in 1879, STI Group is now a strong medium-sized business, with an annual turnover of over €290m and more than 2000 employees.
As the Partner of Brands, STI Group works to create long-term added value for our customers. Our creativity and our understanding of the entire manufacturing process as well as retailer demands has been approved by several industry awards such as the iF Design Award, the World Star of Packaging Award and numerous POPAI Awards in several countries.
STI stands for Service – Technology – International. Since 1998 this has been the umbrella brand of STI – Gustav Stabernack GmbH, its subsidiaries and locations all over the world. STI Group is renowned worldwide for its innovative and creative packaging and POS solutions.